PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2011-10 > 1318174875

From: John Steitz <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Lackawanna County Documents online
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 09:41:15 -0600

neither is not knowing... IF the information is available , I applaud them.
The cost will work itself out over time. The workings of the site will work
itself out. What is the info worth to you?
I reallize I may be the eternal optimist but this IS progress. Huge link for
Pittsburgh here with coal and steel. I can speak for the Irish and Welsh.
Give em some slack here. digitizing/indexing all those records does cost
something.
.. and trust me I am the last person to applaud government for much of
anything.
John