PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2012-02 > 1329332468

Subject: Re: [ALL] Jewish cemetery on McCoy Road, McKees Rocks?
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:01:08 -0600 (CST)

Sorry, for my ignorance, but where is Preston PA? I looked in my
Pennsylvania Line book, and the only Preston(s) (or variation of that name)
are in Cameron, McKean, and Wayne County, PA.
I looked in my WPGS book Index of Deaths for Allegheny Co 1893-1906 and
there is no
listing for any Kwalik at all. There are 24 pages of K's in that book.
Perhaps if you
looked at all 24 pages you could find an entry that gave a better spelling
of the surname (ie: Kralik,etc.)
What municipality did you find him in in the 1900 census?
Bella