PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2012-02 > 1329756675

From: "Joan" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] 1930 Census
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:51:15 -0500

Thanks, Larry. Do I have any alternate way I'm not aware of, to search for
them?
I have another question: Have there ever been any classes offered by this
group on how to do these "alternative" things? (Confusing "things", to
ME...maybe I'm alone in that, though!).
This is such a great group of researchers, so willing to help one another!
Its interesting...and fun to see people step in and help other members!
Thanks to the transcribers, too,....as well as these unselfish helpers!
You're very much appreciated by members....and surely by our ancestors who
are grateful to be permanently remembered!!!!
Joan