PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2012-03 > 1330730513

From: "Sharon Frank" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Sarah Frances "Fannie" BURROWS obit
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 18:21:53 -0500

THAT's too funny!!! I NEVER would have gotten that from the hand writing!!!!
HA! HA! I just sent a copy of the certificate to about 5 people who
responded! Just 2 seconds ago...............I really "wish" to find an obit
in HIGH "hopes" it "might" mention a sibling or someone she is related too
but I know how "lucky" that would be for that time frame :-) THANK YOU TO
ALL!!!!!
Sharon