PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2012-03 > 1331122548

From: John Canning <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Index of church records link/URL
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:15:48 +0000

I found several congregations in and nearby Allegheny County that interested me, but I did not find where I could locate specific information. Could any of you call up that "boxed data" from the site. These were all former German Reformed or Evangelical and Reformed congregations -- most gone but some now United Church of Christ congregations --- are these "boxes" stored in some archives in a UCC related college or historical collection?