PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2012-03 > 1331153554

Subject: [ALL] headstone pictures
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 15:52:34 -0500 (EST)

Listers:
I have a young man, Adam, who has a back round in Photography and is
willing to go to the cemeteries in the vicinity of Brownsville Rd. and
photograph a headstone.
Unfortunately with gas prices as they are he can not do if for free.
He says he will do it for five dollars for a gallon of gas and five
dollars for the picture. If you wanted more than one in the cemetery he
would charge a dollar for each extra one.
The photographs would be sent if possible as an attachment to an email.
Failing that he would have to include a dollar extra for postage and
photographic paper.
You can contact me via email if you would want any photographs.
HELEN

This thread: