PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2012-03 > 1331212483

From: "Rita Ramirez" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] headstone pictures
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 07:14:43 -0600

It is a good idea and I do agree since he is working through you. He is
doing a great service for those who cannot get to Pennsylvania. Personally I
would use him. If any of you have family that is in the Fort Worth Area
please let me know. I can go to the cemeteries for you, they will be digital
photos so that it is easier for everyone.

Rita