PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2012-03 > 1331309684

From: FredandMaryFran Powell <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Breaking down walls WOW!
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:14:44 -0500

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM, e.g. Nan Smith <>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I've been researching for about 12/14 years. I started at Carnegie Library
> and downtown for deeds, wills etc. Then I found you and the Rootsweb lists.
> I struggled just as you have, bought bunches of documents and spent hours
> researching, even falling asleep at the computer.

What an encouraging message! I appreciate your sending it.

For more years than I can remember, a whole group of us (two of whom were
experienced in courthouse research) looked for proof of parentage on two
families and place of birth in Scotland, for one family. Sill plugging away
so your message brings hope.

Thanks and congratulations!

Mary Fran