PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2012-03 > 1331445729

From: "Beverly Morris" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Willocks
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 22:02:33 -0800

Hi Jen,

My great-grandfather, Charles Augenstein, was born in Willock, in 1854.
It's in Baldwin Township, south of the city of Pittsburgh.

On a trip to Pittsburgh (from Calif.), in the 1990s, my mom's cousins showed
it to me. If you blink you miss it. I don't think I would have found it on
my own.

~Blessings, Bev
Pgh native living in Calif.