PABEAVER-L Archives

Archiver > PABEAVER > 2008-02 > 1202446230

From: "Dorothea Silbert" <>
Subject: Re: [PABEAVER] Wiley and Sharp
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 20:50:30 -0800

Cathy,
The John you wrote about is the grandson of my John Sharp who was born in
1773. The John you wrote about was born to Moses Sharp and Rebecca
Armstrong. Moses was a son of my John Sharp. I believe David Wiley was born
in Beaver Co and so was Jane Sharp, about 1815. The McChesneys I have
solved, but the McClures, Sharps and Wiley's I am still working on . ( All
living in Beaver Co for most of their lives, but where did they come
from?)Thanks for answering.
Dorothea