PABRADFO-L Archives

Archiver > PABRADFO > 2000-07 > 0964824926

From: "William Klauk" <>
Subject: [PABRADFO] Mystery Marker (Flagholder) from Bill Klauk
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:55:26 -0400

It appears that with a little help from a PAERIE list member, the PRESQUE
ISLE COMMANERY flagholder that Joyce has had for several days as the mystery
marker, is in fact representative of the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR. See the Latin
motto in the symbol on this web page - http://www.yorkrite.com/KTlinks.htm -
which matches the motto in the middle of the flagholder. The Order of
Knights Templar is part of the Masons and is described at
http://www.knightstemplar.org/freqaq.html if interested.

Bill Klauk