PABUCKS-L Archives

Archiver > PABUCKS > 2007-01 > 1169585447

From: Maggie <>
Subject: [PABUCKS] Book: Pennsylvania Births Bucks County 1682-1800
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:50:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
I just bought this terrific book that was published in 1993 by John T Humphrey. It has 100's of surnames. It lists the infant, their date of birth or baptism date, and their parents names. Some of the Mother's have the maiden name as well. This book was compiled from 22 different church records. If there are any names you would like me to look up in the book, be it a few individuals, or all for specific surnames, just let me know....either through the pabucks list, or you can email me direct at

Maggie Kistner

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

This thread: