PABUTLER-L Archives

Archiver > PABUTLER > 1998-01 > 0885086647

From: "KENNETH N. GIBSON" <>
Subject: Re: [PABUTLER-L] Gibson
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 98 17:24:07 PST

Hi,
I have some information that you are looking for---Joseph or James E. HOWE married Anna Margaret GIBSON they had five children Sarah, Rebecca Jane, Edna, Lillian and Lily.
Rebessa Jane married Harry A. GIBSON (unrelated to Anna Margaret GIBSON as far as my records go) they had two children Margaret and Jessie---Margaret married Gordon BLACKSTONE and they had one child Harry.

Frank D. GIBSON married Lozetta Susanna McGEARY in 1900 they had four children -Rebecca b 7/23/1901married Norman Wolfe, Frank Jr. married Ellen --------, Edwin,and Ralph married Lola EDWARDS they had one child Lozetta.
I have a lot data on Anna Margaret GIBSON's and Lozetta Susanna McGEARY's families if you would care to have it. I would like to have any data that you may have so I can update the family records.

Thank you,
Kenneth N. Gibson