PABUTLER-L Archives

Archiver > PABUTLER > 1999-05 > 0927671168

From: judy youngs <>
Subject: Re: [Re: [[PABUTLER-L] Henry and sons]]
Date: 25 May 99 18:26:08 EDT

<Where did you get your information?>
>From the book "Archives of Butler County, Pennsylvania" by Diana Marie Voltz
Geibel page 426. I guess contact the author if this is incorrect, was only
trying to help.
JGY

"The Sefton's" <> wrote:
This does not match what I have from the Bickett Family Bible records, etc. -
Henry, son of
Henry and Jane, married Mary Ann Canning and had Ross, Oscar, Edgar, Sara,
Ann, and Mary in
the mid-late 1800's. Where did you get your information?

judy youngs wrote:

> Henry Sefton m. Elizabeth Miller d/o Robert Miller(b.1802)and Elizabeth
Bigger