PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2000-04 > 0954769276

From: "Marge DuPrey" <>
Subject: Re: [PACAMBRI] MacNamee, Murphy
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:41:16 -0500

"I'm new to this list and hoping someone can help. I'm looking for info on
my gr.gr.grandparents, Patrick MacNamee (1800-?) married to Hannah Murphy
(d.1890). They had six children, Bridget, James, Patrick, John, Charles,
and Francis. ... Is there a Catholic Church and Cemetery in Lilly? Any help
is appreciated.

Kathleen"

Kathleen,

I hope you find these sites helpful. I have had some luck with them.

Local Catholic: a positive plethora of information... it grows by leaps &
bounds & covers all types of Cath. info, including history of ordained &
professed religious. It's at: http://home.att.net/~Local_Catholic/

Diocese list a good number of Cath. Diocese throughout the US. I don't know
if it's completely accurate, i.e. contains all dioceses in the US. It's at:
http://www.catholicgoldmine.com/diocese/usa.html

This web site is the one for the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown, Cambia Co.,
PA. It's at: http://www.diocesealtjtn.org/par/

Happy hunting...

Maggie

If you need/want more info, it's ok to contact me personally.

This thread: