PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2000-04 > 0955280749

Subject: [PACAMBRI] Cartwright
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 07:45:49 EDT

writes:

> am trying to figure out who my great-grandfather was. My grandfather's
> name was Ernest C. Cartwright. He was born in Patton in Cambria County in
> 1897. His mother's name was Greta (1874-1946). At some point she
remarried

> James McClement and moved the family to Morrisdale in Clearfield. I know
> that my grandfather had a sister who moved back to Patton at some point,
but

> I haven't found her name yet. Also, nobody in my family seems to know who
> my
> grandfather's real father was. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> K. Cartwright

K.,
Have you contacted Brian Cartwright yet? If not, I would suggest that
you do, he may very well be able to help you! Email me privately at
If you want his email addy.

Sincerely, Sharon Lantzy Wygant

Surnames: Anderson, Hasselor, Kingston, Lamer (Leamer, Lehmer),
Lantzy (Lenzi), McAnulty,McCullough, McLane (McLain,McLean, McLene), O'Cain
Patton, Robertson/Robinson, Shankle, Simpson, Sitter, Steen, Stuchell,
Thompson (Thomson), White, Wygant.

This thread: