PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2002-05 > 1022287388

From: "Steve Williams" <>
Subject: RE: [PaCambri] WILLIAMS, TUDOR, BAXTER, PRYCE
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 17:43:08 -0700

Hello,

I posted that BAXTER et al surname message. I mention BAXTERs on my
website: http://williams-gen.cjb.net. My relative Elizabeth "Lizzie"
Williams married William Baxter. William and Owen were brothers. I will
have some decent information for you and can hook you up with a few of your
cousins who are interested in genealogy! How about a cousin in Wales?!!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Steve