PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2004-04 > 1081639841

From: "Kat" <>
Subject: Re: [PaCambri] Obits
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:31:03 -0400

Hi Alice!

I respect your opinion but, as far as I know, people have "free will" to
accept or decline an obit request.

As far as the requesters go, as the old saying goes "It doesn't hurt to
ask".

I know that many of our listers are far from Cambria County, as am I.
Perhaps it would help if the obit requester also volunteered to reciprocate
in their area of the country for list members?

Sure, we have 800+ members on the List, but what are the odds of me being
overwhelmed by requests for obits from New Kent County, VA? BTW that is an
offer, folks! Email me privately if I can help you out!

Just my opinion.

Happy Easter and Passover to all!

-Kat in VA
Researching in Cambria Co: Blahut, Blachut, Blakut, Piksa.