PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2004-04 > 1081689872

From: Marta Norton <>
Subject: Obits
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 07:24:59 -0600

Hi again,
I just wanted to let everyone know that if it weren't for the generous
help from Nancy Troxel I would have not got as far as I have on my Bates
genealogy in the Portage area. I owe her a huge debt that can never be
repaid. It was because of her many years ago I became a lookup person
here in Colorado and have helped out a countless number of people. I
learned so much from her and how to freely open my heart to help those
in need. I also believe in "what comes around, goes around" and found
it to be very true in genealogy research and in life.
Marta

This thread: