PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2005-06 > 1119715094

Subject: Sister Mary Nolasco McGough - 1952
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:58:14 -0400

Johnstown Tribune Democrat
McGough, Sister Mary Nolasco, 63, died at 9 pm May 23, 1952, at Mercy Hospital, Johnstown. Born Apr. 6, 1889 in Loretto, a daughter of Demetrius and Jane (Nule) McGough. Entered the Sisters of Mercy, Aug. 15, 1911, and was professed March 19, 1914, in Cresson. Was in the 39th year of her religious profession. Taught in the parochial schools in the Altoona diocese and last served as a music teacher at St. Columba?s School, Johnstown. Funeral mass at 8:30 am Monday at Our Lady of Mercy Chapel, Mt. Aloysius Junior college, Cresson. Interment, Sisters? Cemetery.

Can anyone tell me who the parents of Demetrius McGough were?

thanks, Maureen

This thread: