PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2005-11 > 1130971815

Subject: Scott and Emma [Litzinger] Byrne: CORRECTION
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:50:15 -0500

It must be a daughter, but it is listed as a sister in her obit, and a daughter in his. I would believe it is the daughter. [Of course, I might have copied it incorrectly. This was not a photocopy.]
Thanks for the correction. If anyone else has any at any time, let me know, as I hate to pass on incorrect information. I have dyslexia for numbers, reverse them, etc, so always check my numbers.
Marilyn