PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2005-11 > 1131312205

From: "The Dyer's" <>
Subject: The Hamiltons of Cambria Co. revisited
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 16:23:25 -0500

My research on my lineage in Cambria Co. is going well, thanks to many of
you. Still, the Hamiltons elude me somewhat which seems strange since the
obit for John Henry Hamilton (1841-1914) states that they were one of the
oldest families in Johnstown. It is also interesting that since his wife
Mary A. Little's (1844-1912) mother was also a Hamilton - Susan Hamilton
(1819-1914) who was married to Peter J. Little. I have nothing beyond her
parents, James & Catherine Hamilton, or John Henry.
Jan Dyer

This thread: