PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2005-11 > 1131833689

Subject: Sara Jones, m Daniel Gray [d ???]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 17:14:49 -0500

North Cambria News, Thursday, February 2, 1928

Mrs. Sara Gray, age 71, died last Friday at 6:00 o'clock at her home in Spangler from a complications of diseases. She was the widow of Daniel Gray.
She is survived by the following children:
Fidelis, New York City;
Gilbert,
Lawrence, and
Harry, of Spangler;
Elmer, at home;
Mrs. E. Miller, St Benedict;
Mrs Michael Byrnes, Barnesboro:and
Mrs. Levi Kelly, of Spangler.
She is survived by the following half-brothers and sisters:
Edwin Jones, West Virginia;
Hess Boring, Washington State:
Mrs David Lawrence, and
Mrs. Arthur Davis, of Barnesboro.
The funeral mass was held at St. Patrick's Church in Spangler, and interment was made at St. Benedict [not sure if this means St.Joseph Church in St. Benedict, or St. Benedict's Church in Carrolltown.] The arrangements were in charge of M. J. Bacha Funeral Home.

Note: Can anyone tell me her parents? Her two half-brothers have different names--Jones and Boring.
Can anyone tell me the names of her daughters? Her son's wives? I think there are some deceased children, also.

This thread: