PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2005-11 > 1133307580

Subject: Patton Paper Microfilm: Update
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:39:40 -0500

No, this is the only information in the paper.
However, there might be more in a year or so. The project of microfilming the Patton Union Press Courier from 1893 on is coming along. The State will do the microfilming [so they can have copies for the State Library], but it is still going to cost $10,000 in various expenses. Various groups have been donating funds to help.
I just cannot wait, there is so much there I want to copy and find.