PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2005-11 > 1133308730

Subject: Re: Baker mcmullen
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:58:50 -0500

I posted it to Lisa, she should be able to straighten it out.
I did research for a James Keller of this family, in Minnesota, and he sent me some family data, but not about these Bakers. His ancestor, James Keller, married one of the Baker daughters in Heilwood [Possum's Glory] and he wanted me to find the name of that James' father. It was not in the marriage licenses, and the church records from that period for Cameron's Bottom [St. Patrick's] burned. That James' mother was Martha Keller [unmarried], who later married a Steffey who "adopted" him. Both the Keller family and the Steffey family had four sons in the Civil War. They went West with the Baker family.