PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2005-11 > 1133370631

From: Frankie <>
Subject: Fire at St Patrick's
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:10:31 -0800 (PST)

This is interesting and possibly the reason I cannot find any baptism or confirmation records for my mother-in-law, Alice C. Dunmyer Brandt. We would like to know what the "C." in her name is for. It is on her tombstone, but none of the living family, nor my late husband ever knew she had another name.

I contacted the people at St. Demetrus and they tell me what records they have from the old St. Patrick's church start in 1909, but they don't find anything for Alice Dunmyer. Alice was born in 1908 and died in 1967. The Dunmyer family lived in a house directly across the street from St. Patrick's church. The last time I was there the only structure on the property was a garage. Alice lived there until her mother died. She was in her early teens at this time and her older sister Marie Dunmyer Bradley became her guardian.

Does anyone have any suggestion as to where I could possibly locate this information?
Thanks,
Frankie Brandt