PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2005-11 > 1133372289

Subject: Re: Nine Divorces Granted [1912]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:38:09 -0500

I am sorry if I was not clear. I simply copied what was in the paper.
If you want actual information, you would need to write to the Prothonary's Office at the Courthouse, where the files are kept. I don't know what amount of information they could send you.
I asked readers to let me know if it interested them to see how much response there was to such articles, if posting them helped anyone.
Marilyn