PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2009-05 > 1241671802

Subject: [PACAMBRI] Building the Schwab Mansion--moving the existing building
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 00:50:02 -0400

I wonder if the Loretto Springs Hotel was the original
building where Schwab built his house?????? Not just supplies for
the new house were lifted over the trees--so was the wooden building
that was located on the building site. I have a picture from the
newspaper. The way the house was raised up is simply unbelievable--it
could star on mega movers on TV.

Marilyn Kline Washington