PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2009-11 > 1257999695

From: Pam <>
Subject: Re: [PACAMBRI] Lantzy Family Connection to Bernard Anthony Baker
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:21:35 -0600 (CST)

I was given one of Charles Lantzy's spiral bond books on his research via
someone else on this site. I am a decendent of the Lantzy family
My GGrandmother was Magdeline Lantzy who married Michael Kline. My
Grandfather was David Kline married to Stella Bearer and my mother was
Dolores Kline, their daughter

I would be happy to help anyone that is looking for specific information if
I happen to have it in this book.

Inside the book it states: A copy of this Genealogy will go to the
following institutions:

Pennsylvania State Archives, Harrisburg, Pa

Latter Day Saints at Salt Lake City, Utah

Cambria County Historical Society, Ebensburg, PA

The following libraries in the following towns: Patton, Barnesboro,
Spangler, Carrolltown and Hastings, all in Cambria Co., PA

I hope this helps all.

Pam Esposito