PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2011-12 > 1324863257

From: elaine wilkinson <>
Subject: [PACAMBRI] Paul flick steffie sibus
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 20:34:17 -0500

Paul D. Flick of 302 Green ave tower
b. 2 Jan 1920 in Altoona
m. 7 Mar 1969 in Winchester VA to Steffie P. Sibis
d. 3 Sep 1989 Van Zandt VA Medical center
retired as a warehouseman for Sky Brothers after 10 years / prior to
that he was a blacksmith for PRR for 15 years
3 children: Paul D., Veronica S. Consiglio, Mary Ellen Dasch
11 grandchildren, 7 g. grandchildren
5 brothers and sisters: Charles, George, Albert, Augusta Wise, and
Ophilia Gates
member: St. Leo the Great catholic church
Army veteran of World War II serving in Egypt
Jones funeral home, interment in Calvary cemetery
preceded in death by stepson John Peter Brennan and sister Evelyn
Sellers

father: Nicholas Charles Flick 1876-1957
mother; Viola Nale 1888 - 1974

Elaine