PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2011-12 > 1324879207

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [PACAMBRI] Paul Flick Information and Required State Religions
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 22:00:07 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Paul David Flick, Sr, b. January 02, 1920 in Altoona, d. September 03, 1989
in Altoona
Son of Nicholas Charles Flick and Viola F. Nale.
m.

Steffie P. Sibis, b. November 30, 1923 in Lilly, d. August 28, 1993 in
Altoona.

Daughter of Peter and Sophie (mnu) Sibis.

Obit facts:
Paul D. Flick of 302 Green ave tower
B. 2 Jan 1920 in Altoona
M. 7 Mar 1969 in Winchester VA to Steffie P. Sibis
D. 3 Sep 1989 Van Zandt VA Medical center [Altoona]
Retired as a warehouseman for Sky Brothers after 10 years / prior to that he
was a blacksmith for PRR for 15 years
3 children: Paul D., Veronica S. Consiglio, Mary Ellen Dasch
11 grandchildren, 7 g. Grandchildren
5 brothers and sisters: Charles, George, Albert, Augusta Wise, and Ophilia
Gates
Member: St. Leo the Great catholic church
Army veteran of World War II serving in Egypt
Jones funeral home, interment in Calvary cemetery
Preceded in death by stepson John Peter Brennan and sister Evelyn Sellers

Obit facts:
Steffie P. Flick of 520 1/2 7th ave, Juniata
B. 30 Nov 1923 in Lilly
Father: Peter Sibis
Mother: Sophie
M. 1st John Brennan
M. 2nd Clarence Champeno
M. 3rd Paul Flick Sr.
D. 28 Aug 1993 at Mercy hospital
2 daughters: Veronica Consiglio and Mary Ellen Dasch
8 grandchildren and 6 g. Grandchildren
Retired in 1970 as owner of Champs' cafe after 10 years service
Mass St. Leo's The Great Catholic church
Jones funeral home
Survived by sister-in-law Evelyn Flick with whom she resided
Interment in Calvary cemetery

Hope this is helpful.

Beth