PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2012-03 > 1331259921

From: marilyn <>
Subject: [PACAMBRI] New Facts about Adam Miller
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 21:25:21 -0500 (EST)
References: <8C75CFE43EFA545-5A8-AA6E@MBLK-M35.sysops.aol.com><42E30E4D.000005.03972@FRM-NANA><009001c59073$23d9eb10$b602a8c0@mary><8C75E900634C545-2AC-1A7A2@MBLK-M42.sysops.aol.com><011c01c59459$b9325190$b602a8c0@mary><8CEBBC98C8B00E3-AFC-A826@webmail-d160.sysops.aol.com><F8CB7136B37F484481EE2A92A7960DB1@JCTRIPP><8CEC88D981BFF0B-740-14ED2@webmail-m101.sysops.aol.com><294E69BA729C44E1AC56CB6E77088147@JCTRIPP><8CEC93E3B01BA97-1C24-7F38@webmail-m101.sysops.aol.com><CAOEwsu1ZCNr6p76_VLZ_iyNvS3P4kUWx07Vdm16hYQjnmF2TZg@mail.gmail.com><8CECADF2CC88559-F10-5034@webmail-d092.sysops.aol.com>

Hastings Tribune, Feb 2, 1894
Application for Registration for the manufacture and vendor of beverages Know as Mineral Waters
[bottles round with names or words impressed or stenciled up them]

First Class: John N. Houck and Brother [Carrolltown]
Hastings Bottling Works, Hastings, PA
Second Class: Gregory Miller, Hastings PA [Gregory is Andrew Miller's, his first bottling works was in St. Boniface.]
Third Class: C.A. Grumbling, Cherry Tree [Grant Post Office] PA
Fourth Class: Star Bottling Company [no place given]
Fifth Class:Davis and Worchester, Berningham Ale [no place given]
Sixth Class: Jacob Bettinger, Shendoah, PA

Hastings Tribune, Aug 31, 1894

Sheriff Sale of property of Andreas Miller of St. Boniface
lot and two story farm house
Blacksmith Shop, stable
$ 100

Marilyn Kline Washington