PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2012-03 > 1332544861

From: ""<>
Subject: Re: [PACAMBRI] State Hospital Records: Dixmont and Warren
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:21:01 -0400

I have a friend who use to work for the state of pa, the records are
available. Once I hear back from her, I will post to the list how to go
about obtaining those records for the purpose of genealogy.
Patty Byrne Dombrowe
Reseaching Byrne, Bradley, Weakland, McGuire, and Bender along with thier
collateral lines

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone