PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2013-02 > 1361740019

From: "JCTripp" <>
Subject: [PACAMBRI] Willard Ling WW II Vet honored
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:06:59 -0600

Willard Ling of Johnstown was a WW II vet honored by a photo and mention in
the 2004 WW II Memorial calendar. The photo is probably the one posted on
the WW II Memorial website by his family, but pretty cool to have a family
member honored in this way.
If any relative wants the calendar, I'll mail it to you. Just email me off
list. I just have the one calandar I saved.
I did see the 2012 obit for Willard's brother, Clifford Ling, buried at
Grandview. Read that as I think this is Willard's brother.

Other relative's names included in Clifford's obit are
Lowman Ling (father)
Mildred Tozer (mother)
Irma E. Benson of Richland (sister)
Lois Silk of Southfield, MI (sister)
Ronald & Jean Ling of Parma (brother)
nieces and nephews not named.

Both my parents were WW II vets. If they were honored with a name and photo
like Willard was, I'm sure one of the grandkids would want the calendar.
Regards, Jane Tripp

This thread: