PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2013-05 > 1368402016

From: Lisa Baker <>
Subject: Re: [PACAMBRI] lantrzy
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 19:40:16 -0400

The LDS Family Search website is posting marriage licenses for Pennsylvania.
They also have the 1900, 1930 and 1940 censuses for review, plus several
from the 1800s. 1910 and 1920 shows families, but doesn't list the city.

Ambrose Lantzy, 1831-1906
2) Katherine Rice, 1866-1942 (mother of 11 children, including Henry Samuel
and Edith Lantzy)
1) Elizabeth Robinson, @1832-1877 (mother of 9 children)

Ambrose's younger brother Philip Lantzy was killed in the Civil War

Pg 303, ML 1989
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KHNJ-H6H
Name: Samuel Lantzy
Event Type: Marriage
Event Date: 05 Oct 1911
Event Place: Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States
Age: 24
Birth Year (Estimated): 1887
Father's Name: Ambrose Lantzy
Mother's Name: Catherine
Spouse's Name: Mary A Misner
Spouse's Age: 19
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated): 1892
Spouse's Father's Name: Mike Misner
Spouse's Mother's Name: Harriet
GS Film number: 1288587
Digital Folder Number: 004838928
Image Number: 00524
Collection: Pennsylvania, County Marriages, 1885-1950

Pg 302 ML 1988
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KHNJ-H6S
Name: Frank Pamaro
Event Type: Marriage
Event Date: 07 Sep 1911
Event Place: Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States
Age: 22
Birth Year (Estimated): 1889
Father's Name: Mike Pamaro
Mother's Name: Annie