PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2014-03 > 1396026301

From: "Batha Karr" <>
Subject: Re: [PACAMBRI] PACAMBRI Digest, Vol 9, Issue 52
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:05:01 -0700

Johnstown needs a shot in the arm. A park is a wonderful way to add to the
community. Who is going to head the project? A safe place to bicycle would
be great for families. The work it takes would be nothing in compare to the
pleasure it would give to many. Talk about parks; how does the city park
look that was across the street from Glossers?