PACHESTE-L Archives

Archiver > PACHESTE > 2005-03 > 1112141442

From: Wendy McLean <>
Subject: Re: [PACHESTE] GLEN LOCH AREA, CHESTER CO. PFA
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:10:42 -0500

Looking at the description, and what is NOT said, convinces me that it
is the Sheraton buildings you are looking for. Loch Aerie included more
land, a man-made lake and a really cutting-edge, underground gas plant
that fueled the lights for the interior of the house. I'm sure they
would have mentioned these features. The "stone dwelling and store"
fits the Sheraton buildings well. The "large barn" or the "wagon house"
fits the description of an antique store that is adjacent to the
Sheraton. Also, Loch Aerie was not very old in 1902. I think it was
built in the 1880's. The Sheraton buildings and the antique shop are
quite a bit older.