PADAUPHI-L Archives

Archiver > PADAUPHI > 2002-07 > 1026524916

From: "Robert L. Maley" <>
Subject: RE: [PADAUPHI] mini lookups (Fitting/Fehler)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:48:36 -0400

RE: Fitting/Fehler

Catherine Elizabeth Fitting, born 1787 to John Fitting (ca 1755-1814)
and Elizabeth Lauer (1765-1827). She married Adam Fehler about 1810. I
only know of 1 daughter, Elizabeth born 26 Jun 1811.

John Fitting was the son of Johann Peter Fitting (1724-1803) and Annalis
(ca 1725-1804).

Fehler info comes from .

Bob Maley
Dauphin County Genealogy Resource Center Forums
http://maley.net/dcgcforum/