PADAUPHI-L Archives

Archiver > PADAUPHI > 2003-03 > 1047918785

Subject: [PADAUPHI] Re: Valentine Welker 1823-1864
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:33:05 -0500

Bill, This is the info on Jacob that I have:

>From Floyd's Northumberland County Genealogy Pages 827 thru 850

"Gideon Adams, son of Nicholas, was born in the Swabian Creek
district, was a plasterer, and followed his trade in addition to
farming, having a tract of 120 acres located along the Middle creek in
Washington township. He was active in the interests of the locality,
was a member of the Republican party, served as supervisor, and belonged
to Himmel's Church, in which he held office. His wife was a daughter of
Solomon Campbell, and they had the following children: Elizabeth married
Henry Welker; Julian married Jacob Welker, (brother of Henry); Polly
died unmarried; Jeremiah is mentioned below; Molly married Benjamin
Daniel."

At 10:37 PM 03/16/2003 EST, wrote:
>Below is another branch of the Welker family that I haven't found a
>connection yet. He moved to Ogle Co., IL which is where I was born.
>
>... 2 Malinde WELKER b: October 15, 1851
>... 2 Mary WELKER b: Abt. 1853 in PA
>... 2 John WELKER b: Abt. 1855 in PA
>... 2 William WELKER b: Abt. 1857 in PA
>... 2 Ellen WELKER b: Abt. 1859 in PA
>... 2 Frederick WELKER b: January 1860 in IL

Greg Welker

"When I'm mobile..."

This thread: