PADUTCH-LIFE-L Archives

Archiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 1999-01 > 0916375062

From: <>
Subject: Re: Winter and the Cooking Urge
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:37:42 EST

Hello All,

I have just resubbed after an taking the holidays off. It was the only way I
could get anything accomplished. tee hee.
Whenever we have bad weather I get this irresistible urge to cook or bake.
Vee is right. It is a comfort to keep busy and have something warm for the
family when they get home.
A few years back on a stormy day, my nephew phoned to ask if I was making soup
or baking. I was taken aback and asked how he knew, I happened to be doing
both.
He laughed and told me he noticed when ever the weather changed I could be
found in the kitchen.
Kathy in Va Beach

This thread: