PADUTCH-LIFE-L Archives

Archiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 2003-01 > 1042396752

From: "Cathy Raber" <>
Subject: Re: [PD-LIFE] Birch Beer
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:39:12 -0500

I think that I've heard of birch
beer, but never have had it! I always was more familiar with Iron City
Beer in Pittsburgh area, because that's closer to my home! Just over the
PA border in OH! All these are all examples are approproate, saying" you
are what you eat or drinki!" And helps people TRY new things no matter how
old or young you are! Cathy

Sent: 1/12/03 3:55:40 AM

Yup, Tobias Spped Shop is still there by the unused RR tracks!

I think it's A-Treat makes the red Birch Beer - they're either out of

Harrisburg or Reading.

At Old Annville Day, Laudermilch Meats has their wagon in town to serve up

their smoked ham sandwiches and always has a keg of Sarsparilla on
hand.

-Linnea

In a message dated 1/12/03 12:28:52 AM,