PADUTCH-LIFE-L Archives

Archiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 2004-03 > 1078268815

From: "Lynn Vondran AT&T" <>
Subject: Re: [PD-LIFE] Are the geese on their way up here???
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:07:49 -0500

Yep, Auntie Vee!!! They have been heading up your way for about a week and
a half...maybe a little bit longer, but they should soon be in the sky above
you!!!!
We had a very wonderful springtype day today!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!! My snow
mounds are dwindling, but it is still at least 2 to 3 inches thick of solid
ice. And the mounds are about 1 to 2 1/2 foot...so, it is going away!!!!!
Hoooooooraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Lynn

Vee wrote:
WOW, does that mean the Canadian geese are headed up here soon??? The most
> glorious sound in the world to hear them honking overhead and the most
> glorious sight is to see a huge flock of them flying in perfect "V"
> formation. The sound and sight that spring is guaranteed to be here soon.
>
> As if we ever doubted that spring would come

> Connie said:
> > Sorry Lynn, but driving up the road toward our house the other day I saw
> > signs that the geese had been there. POOP on the new siding of the
house.
> Car
> > also. Must stop for lunch in MD and PA is the pit stop in mid air.

This thread: