PADUTCH-LIFE-L Archives

Archiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 2004-03 > 1080229038

From: "Barb & Joe Jacobs" <>
Subject: Re: [PD-LIFE] Re: PADUTCH-LIFE-D Digest V04 #260
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:37:18 -0500

We have a great-granddaughter with the first name of Harley and a middle
name of Calianna. She is abundle of energy with dark brown curls and
flashing dark brown eyes. The boy's name of Harley suits her to a tee and
the middle name of Calianna means "little princess" in Arabic -- her ethnic
heritage.