PADUTCH-LIFE-L ArchivesArchiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 2004-08 > 1092933266
From: "Judy Brannon" <>
Subject: comical thoughts...
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:34:26 -0400
Just got these, hope it is not a list repeat.
1. Birds of a feather flock together and poop on your car.
2. There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to
look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice
it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
3. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be
4. Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
5. A penny saved is a government oversight.
6. The real art of conversation is not only to say the
right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid
the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
7. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because
by then your body and your fat are really good friends.
(I can attest to that one.)
8. Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are "XL."