PADUTCH-LIFE-L Archives

Archiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 2005-08 > 1123536900

From: "Daniel Reinhold" <>
Subject: Re: [PD-LIFE] I'll never understand mice
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:35:00 -0400

Vee et al, There is only 1 method for the average home to keep free of mice.
You must use a rodenticide as 'Just One Bite' pellets or equivalent that
contains 0.005% Bromadiolone. Put pellets in a clean can (Tuna fish can) and
place out of the way on the floor and check every day. Refill as needed
until there is no more feeding. The mice will probably not be found (seen)
as the will go outside in search of water and die there.
Two years ago in the spring mice tore apart my car's glove compartment to
make nesting material. I baited the car and it took 36 bags of rodenticide
to clean all the mice out!
This year I also have mice in the summertime. I never before had them except
in Fall and Spring.