PADUTCH-LIFE-L Archives

Archiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 2007-01 > 1170254802

Subject: Re: [PD-LIFE] We were saying..../gazelle - Fast Track
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:46:42 EST

In a message dated 1/31/2007 9:39:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
I'd love to hear from you-all, re games, toys, activities you did as
children, mostly ones that aren't popular today... I have some, but for my newspaper
column, I'd like to have suggestions of others.. From back when childhood
really was childhood!! Thanks, Jean

I can remember playing what we called a running game of Michigan Poker. A
card game we would play for days with no break in the scoring. Only people who
would need to go home or went swimming or some other activity to get away from
sitting for so long. Badminton, croquet, swimming in the creek, rowing our
boat, etc. Connie

This thread: