PAF-4-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > PAF-4-USERS > 2001-05 > 0989275910

From: Fred MacKay <>
Subject: [PAF-4] Re. need advice on how to read a 2.31 disc.
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 23:51:50 +0100

Gencon wrote:

> I have someone that has asked me a question, she is most unhappy because -
> her computer is old - very old she has put all of her data on 2.31- her
> daughter -in-law wanted the data - but no one can read it- we have all
> gotten rid of the old programs - any suggestions?
> Is it possible to update her disk to what we have now?
> Thanks
> Wilma Fleming Haynes

Hi! there Wilma,

I still have my 2.31 disk and it will load at 706 KB.

If the programme is required I can send a copy at an attachment to
the person if required to access the data?

Best wishes,

Fred.
--
Be yourself because no one else is qualified.
>From Cumbernauld, Scotland
E-Mail: - @com anti-Spam, change second @ to dot
Web Site: -
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fremac/