PAF-5-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > PAF-5-USERS > 2002-10 > 1035430723

From: Beth Perry Johnston <>
Subject: Re: [PAF-5] PAF Companion 5.1.3 Now Available
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:38:43 -0700

At 03:57 PM 10/23/02, Leith Hutton wrote:
>To avoid confusion, beware that the reported size of the download (1.99
>MB) is that of the previous upgrade; this upgrade is 5.85 MB in size.
>
>The download URL (which may have to be copied and pasted) is:
>http://www.ldscatalog.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SoftwareDownloadView?productId=103869

Is 5.1.3 a fairly recent download? I downloaded the upgrade but it won't
install. Even after closing out all other programs, rebooting, and even
re-dowloading the update file I still get a message that Paf Companion 5.0
or higher must be installed and it can't find the necessary files in
C:\PComp5.

Paf Companion 5.1 is installed (and working just fine!) in C:\PComp5. Does
anyone have an idea what the problem might be? I installed 5.1 about 6
weeks ago. The help tab says it's version 5.1, but is it possible it's
really already 5.1.3?

Thanks for any help,
Beth

This thread: