PAF-5-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > PAF-5-USERS > 2004-06 > 1087317685

From: <>
Subject: Re: [PAF-5] Individual List missing
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:41:25 -0400

I may be remembering this wrong, but as I recall the way to fix this (if the database is ok) is to go to the list screen and then click on the sort above the names, it may take twice. As I recall it basically sorted all the blanks before the names. Anyway give it a try and let me know how senile I am getting.

Alan