PAF-5-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > PAF-5-USERS > 2010-01 > 1263052053

From: "Donna Autrey" <>
Subject: Re: [PAF-5] Fw: RTF in PAF5 photos not showing in Word 2003
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 07:47:33 -0800

Bill
I don't have a family member using an old computer. To much trouble. I will
just try the PDF writer and see or just use AQ it works.
I was just shocked to see that PAF5 and Word2003 would not work together in
the Print to File.
I could uninstall 2003 and install Word97. how about that to.?
Thanks much for the suggestions. and anything else that is given.
Donna